Modest Green Color Khadi Cotton Embroidered Dupatta
Modest Green Color Khadi Cotton Embroidered Dupatta This poison green shawl/dupatta is crafted in organic khadi cotton fabric. It is Heavily aari Embroidered with different star motif attached with chex pattern....
Hurry up! Sale Ends in
Get FLAT 10% OFF on min purchase off 2 products use code - VJV10
Get FLAT 15% OFF on min purchase off 3 products use code - VJV15
This is new age dupatta with a light weight knitted fabric to make you feel comfortable and always on the move.
- Company - VJV Now
- Address - 1105, 11th Floor, Adatiya Complex, Bombay Market, Umarwada, Surat 395010, Gujarat, India.
- Country of Origin - India
- Contact Customer Care Manager at +919925111990
- Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are able to give our customers what they want, quality products that are priced at an honest value and backed by the best customer service possible. Our customers will remain our focus in the future. We will take care of each customer, one at a time, each time we hear from him or her. After all everything is about… Emotions and Expressions...
In case if you do not like the product which you received from www.VJVNOW.com, you can send back the item you have purchased in its original condition and tags with the same package within 10 days.
We are always looking forward to give you the best of products at the best of prices and with the best of hopes that we continue our relations till time abides with your love for things Indian! However if due to some unforeseen situation you require the return of the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented return.
Return Terms and Conditions:
* Customer need to first contact us through Contact Us page on web site before returning any product. If you will return the products before let us know the same, then we will not provide any refund.
* At any point of time the refunds will not exceed the actual value of the goods.
* We will not refund the custom duties, taxes, if applicable, or paid by you at time of receiving the goods.
* At any point of time the refunds will not exceed the actual value of the goods
* In case of orders with free shipping, shipping cost would be deducted from the refund.
* VJV NOW will not be responsible for return the money which you have paid for shipping to send the parcel back. Customer need to bare the shipping cost while returning the products.
* Any complaint with regards to the damage or stains or stitching or any other should be reported to us within 24 hrs of the receipt of the products. We may ask for digital picture of the same in order to review the same. In case of product return
* We will issued refund once we received the product back at our office
* Refund will take time to reflect in customer's account about 4 to 5 working days
* We do not accept any returns after 10 days of receiving the shipment
* No cancellations are entertained for those products that are obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
* VJVNOW.com does not accept cancellation requests for items that are under Imported Category.
* VJVNOW.com does not accept cancellation requests for the items which are undergoing any kind of Stitching or Customisation or Tailoring.
Reasons for which no returns shall be accepted
Color and Description Discrepancy
The apparel description on the website contains details and product specifications which are approximate values, closest to reality. While we strive to be accurate in showcasing colors there still may be minor variations because of the light and settings during photography and also the color settings and properties of various monitors. Other details like weight, work details and size may vary slightly as well. Hence the customer should keep in mind the slight variation when placing the order online. www.VJVNOW.com believes that every customer placing an order is absolutely aware of these minor variations that may occur in with respect to the actual color of the outfit received.
Embellishment related Issues
Apparel consisting of embellishments like beads and sequences usually has the tendency to come off. Even with perfect handling, care and packaging this cannot be completely avoided. During physical transit, some of them may come loose, hence if you see such situations arise when you unpack or wear your attire, do not worry as it is a common issue.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following -
Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.